Our Current To-Go Menu
To order, call us 303-777-6443. You may call ahead to place your order. Our first orders for take out are ready at 5:30. You can also order online through ChowNow (for Pickup orders only).
- Carmines Tour of Italy$35.95A combination of our best antipasti selections with meats, cheeses, olives, and other rotating small bites 4-6pp
- Antipasti Misti$22.95Salumi and cheese plate 2-4pp
- Antipasti Vegetale$22.95An assortment of vegetarian delights 2-4pp
Soup and Salad
- Soup of Today$19.95
- House$34.95Romaine and Iceberg lettuce, red onion, cabbage, carrot, cucumber, grape tomato, pepperoncini, kalamata olive, and gorgonzola cheese with balsamic vinaigrette
- Caesar$34.95Romaine lettuce, house made croutons, parmesan cheese, tossed with Caesar dressing. Add white anchovies for $2
- Pear$34.95Boston and arugula, toasted pistachios, fresh sliced pears, gorgonzola cheese, and a pear cider vinaigrette
- Spinach$34.95Spinach leaves with seasonal ingredients
- Vodka$36.95Three cheese ravioli in a vodka cream sauce topped with arugula and garlic oil
- Seasonal$36.95Freshly prepared and filled with seasonal ingredients
- Bolognese$36.95Three cheese ravioli in a house made meat sauce
- Seasonal Gnocchi$36.95House made potato dumplings with seasonal ingredients and sauces
- Seasonal Risotto$36.95Naturally gluten free Italian arborio rice with assorted ingredients
- Rolatini$22.95Four thinly sliced and lightly battered eggplant medallions stuffed with three cheeses, baked with marinara and mozzarella
- Sausage & Peppers$31.95Local Italian sausage sautéed with red and green bell peppers, onions, in a marinara sauce
- Beef Short Ribs$79.95A pound of chianti-braised beef short ribs, creamy gorgonzola polenta, roasted carrots, and cider vinegar poached kale with a chianti reduction.
- Eggplant Parmigiana$34.95Medallions lightly breaded and fried, baked with marinara and melted mozzarella
Chicken and Veal
- ParmigianaC: $46.95
Lightly breaded and fried, baked with marinara and melted mozzarella
- Alla Carmine’sC: $46.95
Sautéed in a white wine marinara with mushrooms, topped with capocollo ham and melted mozzarella
- PiccataC: $46.95
Sautéed in a white wine, lemon, butter sauce, with fried capers
- MarsalaC: $46.95
Marsala wine sauce with button and crimini mushrooms
- Lemon Shrimp$59.95Shrimp, asparagus and cherry tomatoes sauteed in a lemon, garlic, and white wine sauce.
- Seafood Fra Diavola$59.95Mussels, clams, and shrimp in a spicy marinara sauce. Or make it mild!
- Clam Sauce$54.95Manila and chopped baby clams in white wine and roasted garlic sauce with or without marinara
- Chicken Montana$64.95Rosemary marinated chicken with fresh asparagus and sun-dried tomatoes in a gorgonzola cream sauce
- Strozzapreti$64.95Chicken breast, Italian sausage, and shrimp with peppers and onions in a spicy marinara
- Meatballs with Vodka$44.95All beef meatballs in a creamy vodka sauce. May be served with marinara
- Bolognese$39.95Traditional house made meat sauce
- Carbonara$49.95House cured pancetta and peas in a parmesan and Romano cream sauce finished with egg yolk
- Ragu con Funghi$65.95Slow braised veal, caramelized onions, in a mushroom cream sauce. Served with fresh pasta.
- Pasta Carcio$44.95Artichoke hearts, portobello mushrooms, and spinach in a pomodoro sauce
- Pasta alla Capo$44.95Spinach and grape tomatoes in a caramelized onion cream sauce, topped with crostini. Add Italian sausage for $8 or shrimp for $13
- Pasta alla Carmine’s$39.95Fresh diced tomatoes, garlic, basil, butter, and parmesan mixed with marinara
- Baked Ziti$42.95Baked with three cheeses and marinara topped with melted mozzarella. Add meatballs, Italian sausage, Bolognese, or veggies for $8
- Pesto Primavera$54.95Featuring Fresh Seasonal Vegetables, sauteed with garlic and white wine and tossed in a pesto cream sauce.
- New York Style Cheesecake$10.95Graham cracker crust and seasonal topping
- Triple Layered Chocolate Cake$10.95Candied almond crust, available ala mode upon request.
- Cannolis$10.95Traditional marscapone cheese filling, 2 dusted with pistachios, 2 with chocolate chips
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries$2.50 eaHand dipped daily, you can taste the difference!
- Rotating Selection of Flavored Gelato$8.95Order a shot of espresso to pour over your gelato for a lovely Italian dessert experience called Affogato
- Fruit Sorbetto$6.95
- Carmine’s Tiramisu$10.95Fresh baked lady finger cake, dunked in coffee, topped with our rich marscapone cream sauce, and drizzled with chocolate
NEW Carmine’s at Home Items